Private Health Fund Rebates
Our Therapists are registered with all the Major Health Funds.
We use a HealthPoint Terminal to process claims. This is like Hicaps but supports different funds.
The funds that are currently supported for automatic claims are:
- ACA Health Benefits Funds
- Cessnock & District Health Benefits Fund
- CUA Health (Remedial Only)
- Defence Health
- GMHBA (Includes Frank Insurance)
- GMF Health
- Health Care Insurance Limited
- health.com.au Pty Ltd
- Health Insurance Fund (HIF) WA
- Latrobe Health Services (Federation Health) (No HICAPS)
- Mildura District Hospital Fund
- Navy Health Fund
- Peoplecare Health Insurance
- Phoenix Health Fund
- Police Health Fund (South Australia Only)
- Queensland Country Health Fund Ltd
- Railway & Transport Health Fund Ltd
- Reserve Bank Health Society Ltd
- St Luke’s Health
- Teacher’s Federation Health
- Teacher’s Union Health
- Transport Health
- Westfund (Remedial Only)
- ANZ Health Insurance
- Bank SA
- BUPA Australia OSHC
- Cardmember Health Insurance Plan
- HealthCover Direct
- Mutual Community
- St George Health Project
- National Mutual Health Insurance
- Previously MBF + MBF Alliances: NRMA, SGIC Health (SA),
- SGIO Health (WA)
HCF, Healthpoint & Natural Therapies
The only major fund that is currently not supported for HealthPoint is HCF.
You can still get your rebate by doing a manual claim.
We will either print or email you a receipt and then you can usually claim through an app, website or at an HCF branch.
To find your closest branch go to the HCF Branch Locator
I have been in contact with HCF to ask why they are not supported on HealthPoint and this was their response:
"Whilst HCF does have a relationship with HealthPoint we have not included any Natural Therapy modalities in our electronic linkage with them at this stage. We are sorry for any inconvenience."
When pressed further, they came back with this:
"Yes this is something we are looking at for the future, there are system implications that prevent us doing so at this time. HCF is undergoing a system transformation this year and next year, so it will not be something that changes in the near future."